Senior Backend Engineer – NodeJS
About The Job
Codingscape seeks a Backend Engineer who is an excellent communicator and has extensive experience working with NodeJS deployed to cloud providers like AWS or Azure.
Senior Software Engineers on the Codingscape team are expected to manage projects from start to finish with Codingscape clients. This means you will not only be working on new implementations but maybe working on current systems as well. As you will have direct communication with clients, you should also be comfortable leading and contributing to weekly standups, as well as contributing updates to the Codingscape team.
- Working with the team and client to deliver scalable solutions or prototypes as required by the project.
- Architect, design, implement, and test backend systems in NodeJS
- Experience with Typescript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience interfacing with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Pay is commensurate with experience. This is a remote position that is available for hire in the USA or Canada. Codingscape strives to pay our team members well while also giving them the flexibility to manage their working hours.
Codingscape serves high growth and established enterprises to accelerate their technology roadmaps with an expert level US team; getting up to speed faster than other firms or your internal recruiting team to deliver world class software in less time.
Our mission is to deliver technical excellence efficiently with happy, remote-first teams. That means our first commitment is to our team. We want to work with world-class developers who have high integrity, excellent communication, who are fantastic at their job, and don’t take themselves too seriously. Does that sound like you?