A Senior Backend Developer can manage the software development process, including software design, development, and testing. Can make technical decisions without strict oversight and writes secure code that works well, solves problems elegantly, and scales appropriately.
A Senior Backend Developer has 8-12 years of experience building networked applications and systems using these technologies’ current or previous versions.
- Writing and deploying Docker containers (files, images, containers)
- Docker Compose
- AWS Best practices and CDK
- Github Actions or Circle CI
- Python 3
- Unit Testing w/ Pytest
- Postgres (11)
- Deep understanding of SQL
- Schema design
- Flyway for schema updates and migrations
- Source code management with git and Github
Codingscape is a remote-first organization; travel to an office or client location is not required.
Pay is commensurate with experience. This is a remote position that is available for hire in the USA. Codingscape strives to pay our team members well while allowing them the flexibility to manage their working hours.
Want to know more? Get in touch!