Codingscape seeks a Backend Engineer who is an excellent communicator and has extensive experience working with NodeJS deployed to cloud providers like AWS or Azure.
Senior Software Engineers on the Codingscape team are expected to manage projects from start to finish with Codingscape clients. This means you will not only be working on new implementations but maybe working on current systems as well. As you will have direct communication with clients, you should also be comfortable leading and contributing to weekly standups, as well as contributing updates to the Codingscape team.
- Working with the team and client to deliver scalable solutions or prototypes as required by the project.
- Architect, design, implement, and test backend systems in NodeJS
- Experience with Typescript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience interfacing with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Expert with code versioning tools such as Git
Pay is commensurate with experience. This is a remote position that is available for hire in the USA or Canada. Codingscape strives to pay our team members well while also giving them the flexibility to manage their working hours.
If you’re interested in working with us, please get in touch.